of Interchain Foundation, Gartenstrasse 4, CH-6300 Zug, Switzerland, and/or its affiliates (collectively "ICF") on the use of ICF's trademarks.
- These trademark policy and guidelines ("Trademark Policy") provide general guidance on ICF's trademarks, their use and reference to such trademarks.
- This Trademark Policy covers all word marks, firm names, names of services or products, acronyms, designs, logos, slogans, and other branding features, whether applied for/registered or not, owned or used by ICF and/or its affiliates (collectively "ICF Trademarks"), to identify and distinguish ICF as the source or provider of services and products.
- The portfolio of ICF Trademarks may develop over time. The following list of important ICF Trademarks is non-exhaustive. ICF may decide at its own discretion to make amendments to the portfolio of ICF Trademarks any time.
- COSMOS ATOM
- The Trademark Policy applies to all officers, employees, licensees and partners of ICF, and all others intending to use ICF Trademarks or refer to ICF in their own communications, in promotional, instructional or referencing materials, in all media, on labels and packaging or other materials.
- You may use ICF Trademarks if you follow the Trademark Policy and only if your use is fair and not misleading. With the use of ICF Trademarks, you agree to this Trademark Policy and (if existing) the additional requirements in separate agreements.
- With its Trademark Policy, ICF does not grant any rights, except for the limited right to use as expressly set forth in this Trademark Policy. ICF does not waive any of its rights, nor does ICF advise others on the scope of its intellectual property rights with this Trademark Policy. All use of the ICF Trademarks as well as any provided wording, visuals or other materials, and all goodwill arising out of such use, will inure to the sole benefit of ICF. ICF will retain the exclusive right to apply for and obtain registrations for the ICF Trademarks throughout the world.
- ICF does expressly exclude any warranties, including with regard to the validity and enforceability of the ICF Trademarks and for the fitness of the ICF Trademarks for any specific purpose.
- ICF may amend its Trademark Policy from time to time and will publish it on its websites at interchain.io. and comos.network. Please check the website periodically to make sure that you comply with the current version of the Trademark Policy.
2. General rules for Use of ICF Trademarks
- Only use ICF Trademarks with the express written permission of ICF. For such, please refer to your contact at ICF as per separate agreement with ICF. If you do not have such agreement and contact, please contact ICF at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a separate agreement with ICF containing specific and/or additional rules on trademark use, please follow those rules. If neither the separate agreement nor the Trademark Policy provide for an explicit rule on a specific topic, or if you need permission for a specific use, please refer to your contact at ICF as per separate agreement. If you do not have such agreement or contact, please contact ICF at email@example.com.
- ICF may provide you with additional requirements for the use of ICF Trademarks. If ICF provides you with such additional requirements at the time of ICF's approval, you must implement them before using ICF Trademarks. If ICF provides these requirements after initially approving your use, you must implement them within a commercially reasonable timeframe.
- Do not use ICF Trademarks if such use is likely to cause confusion in the marketplace as to the source or sponsorship of a service or product. With its Trademark Policy, ICF does not permit or consent to any use of its trademarks in any manner that is likely to cause confusion by implying association with or sponsorship by ICF. If you are aware of any such use, please contact ICF at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not use ICF Trademarks in connection with material that violates any law or regulation or in a manner that (in ICF's sole opinion) is misleading, infringing, unfair, defamatory, libellous, disparaging, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to ICF.
- Do not use ICF Trademarks in any way that may have a disparaging effect or in any other way have a negative impact on ICF's reputation.
- You are responsible for conducting your business in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. ICF may monitor your use of the ICF Trademarks. Upon ICF'S request, you will submit samples of materials bearing the ICF Trademarks. If ICF discovers any improper use of the ICF Trademarks on any such submission and provides you with a writing notice (e-mail suffices) within seven (7) days after receiving such submission, you will immediately remedy such improper use. Non-response to submissions does not qualify as approval.
- Immediately inform ICF at email@example.com if you become aware of any infringing use of the ICF Trademarks by any third party and assist ICF in any enforcement action against any infringing use of the ICF Trademarks.
3. Specific Rules for use of ICF Trademarks
- Do not use ICF Trademarks in a way that suggests a common, descriptive, or generic meaning; in particular, do not use ICF Trademarks as generic terms for service or product categories. Only use ICF Trademarks as adjectives, not as nouns or verbs, as such use could result in a loss of distinctiveness of the ICF Trademark concerned.
- Do not use ICF Trademarks in the plural or possessive form.
- Do not alter ICF Trademarks; in particular, do not remove any element of ICF Trademarks or create any new logo for ICF Trademarks.
- In particular, do not alter the visual representation, e.g. change colours, crop, change dimensions, of ICF Trademarks and any visuals provided and/or approved by ICF.
- Do not use ICF Trademarks or any confusingly similar trademarks as brand for your own services or products.
- Distinguish ICF Trademarks visually from your own trademarks, firm names, etc.
- Do not mix ICF Trademarks with your own or third party trademarks.
- Do not register or attempt to register ICF Trademarks or confusingly similar trademarks (wholly or in part, individually or in combination with other elements) in trademark or other official registers (e.g. as intellectual property right, firm name etc.).
- Do not use or register ICF Trademarks or confusingly similar trademarks (wholly or in part, individually or in combination with other elements) as account names, profiles, aliases or the like on social media.
- Do not register domain names with ICF Trademarks as second or third level domain names.
4. Trademark Notice
When using ICF Trademarks, include the following international trademark notice:
e.g. "INTERCHAIN and
are trademarks of the Interchain Foundation and is used by permission"
- Check your agreement with ICF for additional language required for referring to ICF. Depending on your relationship with ICF, ICF may provide you with additional or more specific rules on how to refer to ICF and ICF Trademarks. If you have questions, please refer to your contact at ICF as per separate agreement or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Vision of Interoperability
An interoperable, inter-chain ecosystem.
Responsibly shaping a new technological paradigm.